Tuesday, June 14, 2011

YakiMix LiNe of DeSseRtS

This is my second time to eat at Yakimix here in Hobbies of Asia, Macapagal Pasay. I'm not a buffet type of person but I really enjoyed the food especially their desserts. Their  desserts were very simple yet I keep coming back for more.. ^_^

Cakes. I love these little slices of cakes. They are not too sweet. The first time I ate here, I finished eight slices! My personal favorite is the Blueberry Cheesecake and Strawberry Mousse Cake. There is also leche flan and Red Ribbon Cake's - Mango Cake.


Blueberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Strawberry Mousse Cake and Coffee Jelly


Ice creams. They offer four variants of ice creams. Today's flavors were Mango, Strawberry, Double Dutch and Rocky Road. There are also Ice cream sticks and even Popsicles too! All of these are from Selecta. There also different toppings you can chose from. There are gummy bears, marshmallows, chocolates, candy sprinkles and rice crispies.


Double dutch Ice cream with candy sprinkles and Rocky Road Ice cream with Rice Crispies.


Pastries. There are also these little cups of macaroons, chocolate crinkles and fruit tarts.


Fruits. There are also fresh fruits available such as pineapples, watermelon and oranges.

Ratings:

Taste - 8/10
Presentation - 9/10


You can find Yakimix Sushi Smokeless Grill Restaurant in Hobbies of Asia Macapagal Blvd Pasay City, SM Mall of Asia, Greenbelt, Tomas Morato and in Trinoma Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment